AECC Global – With a global footprint that spans 15 countries and is continually growing, AECC is an education and migration agency making waves internationally. We’re proud to invest in our people and our technology as we transform access to international education for students everywhere.
We are experiencing significant growth in line with the timely changes for students and our University and College partners around the world. As we expand our global footprint, we are recruiting an enthusiastic and professional candidate for our Nigeria Office in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Student Recruitment Counsellor
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Consulting & Sales
- The incumbent should be someone who will be playing a vital role in assisting and helping students with the easy or hassle-free application or paperwork processing.
What Does This Opportunity Mean for You:
- Handling student walk-ins for Abroad study destinations (UK/Ireland/Canada/USA/Australia and New Zealand), effectively address their queries regarding Studying abroad and provide comprehensive consultancy with an end-to-end solution.
- Attain a complete understanding of Students’ eligibility & suggest the most appropriate Country, Course and University/College.
- Provide detailed and accurate information regarding Admission and Visa documentation and other mandatory requirements.
- Responsibly handle all aspects of the Admission process from Case filing with the university, to updating the students through regular communication, Visa application filing, and address to any student query.
- Be responsible for all aspects of each case, ensuring positive outcomes are achieved while delivering an exceptional level of client service.
- Stay updated with all changes in policies, procedures & requirements for destination countries.
- Follow up with the potential students post their visit and ensure effective closure
- Capable of preparing MIS reports as required by Management.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any discipline
- 3 – 5 years experience in the International Education Industry
- Be customer-centric and can work in a cross-cultural environment
- Understand the needs of international students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Experience in using Customer Relationship Management platforms.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online