Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high-performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance through resource management
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
Requirements and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess an HND, BSc in relevant fields.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Professional Certification from a Reputable Professional Body is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
N200,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CVs via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.