Africa Prudential Registrars Plc (“APR”) is a technology-driven Capital Market Investment Mediator [CMIM]. The company was a fully owned subsidiary of United Bank for Africa Plc. We are a standard-delivery service provider for corporate organizations in the primary and secondary sectors of the capital market. Our pedigree makes us unique. APR is a thoroughbred in share registration business in Nigeria. We have over 30 years of share registration experience in the Nigerian Capital Market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
About the role
- The Software Tester / QA Analyst will be responsible for providing support in the development, implementation and assurance of strategies across the enterprise, assess software quality through manual and automated testing, finding and reporting bugs and glitches, ensure that all products, applications and systems work correctly.
What you’ll get to do
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Automation and Manual testing of test cases and analyze results
- Execute Test cases using Automation testing tool
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Design, implement, and execute test cases
- Evaluate testing process, make recommendations as necessary
- Timely execution of test cases
- Identify, and record bugs
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and automated testing tools like cypress
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (Jira and Confluence)
- Ability to use SQL on DBMS (PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL, MySQL)
- Ability to perform API testing using Postman and any other API testing tool
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills.
Why join the Team?
- We recognize and celebrate the value talent adds to our business; and are constantly looking for ways to offer a mutually beneficial working relationship to employees through the provision of competitive remuneration and benefits including but not limited to:
- Daily Staff Lunch (Onsite employees)
- Paid Time Off Work
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Opportunities for Learning and Career Development
- Special Employee Wellness and Wellbeing Programs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.