AGS Nigeria – Africa Worldwide Removals Limited specializes in local and international removal of household and personal effects. Throughout our experience and growth over the years we have perfected what we do: Moving people around the world .We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Surveyor (Removals)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out measurement surveys of household and personal effects for removal
- Assessment of location access, risks and hazard that may be encountered during the execution of removals, packing, delivery, off-loading and site service delivery in general
- Respond to clients queries and enquiries on insurance, documentation, transit, etc of removal items
- To obtain accurate survey information with all relevant information and documentation (volume, access, addresses, heavy items etc.) from clients
- Liaising and working with the sales team and other departments on removal items
- Prepare and obtain documentation procedures for export shipments
- Give professional removal advise to clients, on safe packing requirements, prohibited items/goods etc
- Sell and win moves/business for the company
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with client
- Utilize computer technology and mobile phone to handle all service requests
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- A Team player
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly (Very competitive with benefits).
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Logistics Surveyor” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2023.