Aimart Realtors is an indigenous company established in 2004 with a drive to providing practical solutions towards making home ownership accessible and affordable to Nigerians across social stratas. With first class research & development approach and a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals, Aimart Realtors constantly works towards ensuring that the housing sector is open and works for all not just as a means to obtain shelter but also for security and as an investment tool. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Join the new world of real estate – become a part of Aimart Realtors team.
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Marketer to help us build up our business activities.
- Marketer’s responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, storming or conferences
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience
- Driving skill is a must
- Understanding of Digital Marketing
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite
- Marketing skill with an understanding of the sales process / funnel.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and personal photograph to: [email protected] with the subject in the format “Name – Sales Executive” for example: “Chinedu-Sales Executive”.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.