Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, and currently present and operating in more than 30 countries, across Africa, Europe and the Americas. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Support the sales team to ensure all administrative processes are well completed in a timely and properly organized manner
- Receive all new equipment/vehicles and confirm if in good condition
- Report all damage or remarks to the General Manager via email
- Responsible for filling of warranty booklets during Pre-Delivery Inspection process
- Ensure all keys to vehicles are safely stored
- Organize transfer of vehicles to estimated sites upon request (fill waybills appropriately before vehicle dispatch)
- Manage end to end delivery of purchased vehicles (including registration and processing of accessories)
- Update status of vehicles/equipment in IT systems
- Administer all sales related activities on the commercial software platform
- Issuing of Proforma Invoices to customers when required
- Maintain absolute confidentiality on information, including pricing, discounts, margin structure, vendor management and brand identity
- Sales invoicing of new equipment/vehicles to ensure 100% entries by month end
- Good housekeeping for all relevant sales files and other work assets within the office
- Assist with showroom display according to existing OEM guidelines
- Compilation and updating of Customers’ data base for easy referencing
- Processing sales commission for Sales Executives in Suzuki/, Branches (PHC/Abuja) and authorized sales dealers
- Preparation of weekly or periodic sales reports
- Generate the sales order form for every transaction
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time
What You Bring:
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration / Statistics or any related discipline preferably in automotive industry.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a sales administrator.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.