Allianz Nigeria Insurance Limited is a composite Insurance company licensed to transact Life and Non-Life Insurance business in Nigeria, delivering a range of retail products such as Motor, Life, Home Insurance an corporate products to more than 30,000 customers. Incorporated in 1993 as Union Assurance Company plc, the company was relaunched as Ensure Insurance plc in 2016. It was acquired in 2018 by Allianz and rebranded as Allianz Nigeria Insurance Limited In 2017, the company generated gross written premiums of N7.67billion representing an 86% growth over 2016 (N4.19billion). In May 2018, Allianz Nigeria Insurance Ltd officially became a company of The Allianz Group. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Engagement Support
Job Type: Support
Category: Customer Experience
- Responsible for managing relationship with customers, prospects, and intermediaries across our different interaction channels.
- Receives and handles all requests of information via the various channels: telephone, email, social media and website.
- Use, enrich and update the clients’ database.
- Make outbound calls to follow up on requests and campaigns.
- Provide interim support to the phone desk when needed.
- Open first notice of loss according to the procedures.
- Perform outbound calls (NPS study, cross or up-selling, assistance calls).
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Communications or any similar field.
- 0 – 2 years experience as a customer service personnel in a financial service company.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills.
- Verbal and Editorial skills.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Microsoft Office skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2023.