“Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (Role may require some domestic travelling)
- We are looking to hire “Learning & Development Officer”. This is a role where you will report directly to the People Excellence Manager. In this capacity, you will be responsible for determining learning needs of operation staffs and implementing the training from the needs assessments.
- Implement routine performance audits across Altara’s business units
- Determine the learning needs of operations staff by implementing training needs assessments (TNA) for the core operations units as required
- Design needed trainings and other learning projects with the performance objectives in mind
- Execute / facilitate needed trainings and other learning projects
- Supervising and monitoring progress made through training implemented
- Evaluating training outcomes
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the People Excellence Manager
- Bachelor’s degree / HND.
- Proven experience in training and development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Great attention to details
- Ability to think through business performance issues critically and analytically
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective Organizational skills
- Ability to receive, process and communicate ideas and feedback effectively
- Ability to facilitate trainings and other learning experiences
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: [email protected] containing:
- Your Resume (1 page max).
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page).
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of a project you have completed in the past to support each point.
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2020.
Note: Candidate should use the “Positions title” as subject of the email.