American AirSea Cargo, a reputable organization whose core mission has been the provision of stress-free air and ocean shipping with excellent services to individuals and organizations at the most cost-effective price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Location: Warri-Delta, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Abuja
The ideal candidate will be expected to do the following:
- Generate 10,000,000 Naira in monthly sales after the first 2 months of being hired.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, analyze trends, suggest actions to improve sales and deploy innovative techniques to increase sales.
- Convert 50 potential customers’ needs to successful deals in the first month of hire and ensuring that such dealings without are without compromise to standards.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media, attending conferences, exhibitions and fairs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services to existing and potential customers as well as deploying rigorous negotiation and convincing tools.
- Handle customers’ complaints, potential problems or objections; suggest prompt solutions and give after-sales support when requested.
- Prepare detailed reports on sales results and business transactions.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that customers get the best deals without compromise on set standard and excellent service delivery.
The prospective employee will be expected to operate in line with our workplace values which are centered around being a team player with zero tolerance for compromise, providing stress-free and excellent service delivery to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Applicants should also meet the following criteria:
- Must reside in any of the locations above.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience as a sales account manager or sales executive and a commitment to undertake training to excel on the job.
- Must surpass set targets with an ability to double sales turnover for the given period.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and a great aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skill with an in-depth ability to convert leads to deals.
70,000 and 80,000 Naira.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]Email subject should be ‘Regional Account Manager -Preferred Location’.
Application Deadline: 23rd May, 2018.
- Recruitment Process/Method of Application:
- Our shortlisting methods will be solely based on applicants’ ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our organization’s core values throughout the application process.
- These values are embedded in all roles and as such applicants must evidence such to be considered.
- Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.