Posted on :
22 Jun, 2012
22 Jun, 2012
Anabel Capital is a global consulting firm that is committed to creating wealth for our clients in the public and private sectors, through strategic modeling and global market opportunities. We are looking for:
A. Asset Manager:
The company equally seek to employ the services of an asset manager to strengthen its position in the asset management industry .Therefore we would request you to recommend for hire an asset manager with requisite experience and qualifications with the following skills and more.
•General business acumen
•Good knowledge of our business / or ability to learn fast
•Excellent IT skills
•Business acumen, Product Knowledge and Relevant Regulations
•Coordinate efforts of the team and create environment for the team members to function effectively
•Must be managing funds presently
•Implement systems that enhance project performance (quality, timeliness and cost)
•Good oral and Written communication
•Must have good working relationship with SEC and NSE
B. Corporate Finance Manager
Due to increased scope and activities in some of our core businesses we also like to hire some brilliant chaps into our Investment Banking Division. We will seek candidates with cognate prior experiences in similar positions with all but not limited to these qualities:
· With good understanding of capital markets and financial securities.
· Experience in equity, hybrid or debt instruments either in a corporation, investment bank or investor relations firm.
· Experience in international trade, finance, function of reputable organization especially in the financial services sector.
· Good understanding of capital markets and financial investment securities.
· Must have functioned in similar role at a managerial level or as a team lead.
· Possess ability to structure corporate finance deals
· Liaise with the Securities and Exchange commission
C. Chief Operating Officer:
· Must have functioned as a business development executive or corporate sales as a manager or team leader and possess the following qualities ;
· Strong general management and demonstrated leadership skills
· Strong creativity and innovative skills
· Strong project management skills
· Strong results oriented day today management skills
· Excellent problem – solver to maintain/increase productivity levels to agreed targets.
· Excellent financial and budget management skills
· Ability to develop, formulate strategy and exercise good judgment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Adaptable to establish themselves within a new and challenging environment
In addition candidate must also have finance experience and knowledge of factory production. Candidate for chief operating officer should be based in Ibadan
N.B: All roles require at least a first degree in relevant courses.
Qualified and interested candidates should please forward the resumes to [email protected] before 26th of June, 2012