Apex Hilton Altruism Elevated Hotel Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
- The sales representative will be responsible for the sales of the Bay Water of Apex Hilton Altruism Elevated Hotels Ltd in their assigned geographical territory.
- They will work in partnership with the sales manager and customers in their assigned market to primarily grow the sales of the company.
Essential Duties, Functions and Responsibilities
- Reporting daily sales, customers and location to sales manager
- Providing Cumulative Sales Report Weekly
- Adhering to the sales process from lead generation to follow up
- Management of customer accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Schedule, identify and meets with potential clients to solicit for new business
- Daily Sales Route Planning
- Recommends initiatives to build sales
- Ensures adherence to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Providing Market Data and Information which will be useful for corporate strategy and marketing planning purposes
- Achieving the set sales target of the company
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Relevant sales experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Possesto work a flexible schedule to include evening and weekend assignments
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic/multi-cultural environment
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Must be based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Knowledge of basic sales practices, protocols and procedures
- Experience of in field sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Use of Computers and Business Information Systems
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Possess self-motivational skills and hands-on management approach
- Possess impeccable service standards and attention to detail
- Possess sts experience in selling multi-product beverage products
- Ability rong skills in organization and efficiency
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the representative will be required to work mostly from outside of the office and in the field where the temperatures may be sometimes hot or cool, depending on the weather.
- The overall work environment is usually moderate.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk regularly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2019.