Posted on :
8 Jul, 2011
8 Jul, 2011
Apex Integrated Technology (Apex IT) is a payment services and value added technology solutions provider currently providing payment, financial credit, contract mobile telecoms billing support, revenue collection and remittance services to our customers and partners in Nigeria.
Vacancies exist for a Junior Accountant in Lagos.
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Reporting To: Office Manager
– Apply financial policies and procedures of the company to its transactions according to internationally accepted accounting practices.
– Generate monthly management accounts on company financial position using a financial and accounting application.
– Liaise with sales and operations support to consolidate all financial transactions passing through the system.
– Ensure the timely delivery of management accounts to management and the regular payment of statutory taxes and duties by liaising with the tax consultants.
Standard Apex IT working conditions.
May work extended/weekend hours if required.
– A minimum of University Degree/Higher National Diploma or its equivalent with Second Class Lower division in Accountancy.
– A recognized professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or equivalents will offer added advantage.
– Computer literacy with a good understanding of MS Office Suite especially MS Excel is a must.
– Ability to use a recognized automated financial/accounting applications e.g. Sage, Power Enterprise or Peachtree
– A fair understanding of semi-automated business processes.
– Minimum of 3 years post graduation finance or accounting experience in a product and/or services business environment.
– Must not be older than 30 years.
Employment Status: Permanent
Please note that the pay structure is based on minimum guaranteed pay.
Method of Application
Suitable candidates should forward their curriculum vitae and scanned copies of degree certificates
and NYSC discharge certificates with a copy of recent passport photograph to [email protected].
Please indicate the position and preferred location as the subject of the email.
Note: Application closes on 15th July 2011 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.