Apex Network is a Financial servicing firm, where anyone anywhere can easily and securely transact Bitcoin, which is the future of Money and a catalyst for creating and open financial system in Africa and the World. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations and Transactions Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-Time
Department: Customer Experience
- As a Customer Relation and Transaction Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service and smooth transaction processes.
- You will work closely with the company’s customers, providing them with guidance and support throughout the entire transaction process.
- You will also be responsible for addressing customer complaints and inquiries in a timely and professional manner, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service and support throughout the transaction process.
- Provide guidance to customers regarding the company’s products and services.
- Address customer complaints and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving issues and providing solutions to their problems.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently, and ensure that all necessary documentation is completed.
- Follow up on transactions to ensure that they are completed successfully.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Prevent the escalation of customer issues by collecting and analysing information provided before and after interacting with the customer.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, customers and ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with a variety of problems and applying creative problem-solving methods.
- Monitor customer problems and needs to anticipate inquiries and respond to issues immediately as they occur.
- Understand how to use the company knowledge base to prepare for each customer interaction while taking detailed notes.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND / BA Degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service, sales, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- Experienced in transaction monitoring and drafting of suspicious transaction reports.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Solid organisational skills, multitasking and time-management.
- This is an entry level role.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
ApplicationDeadline: Not Specified.
- If you are a customer-focused individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Proximity to Lekki or it’s environ is key.