ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. Arm Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software & Application (Mobile) Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems through collaboration with users and monitoring application performance.
- Accountable for maintaining uptime and high-availability, expanding, and scaling supported platforms.
- Provide timely and detailed frequent updates to team in pre-defined format.
- Escalate all issues to the appropriate personnel where resolution options have been exhausted.
- Design, Implement and support customer facing mobile applications for deployment through the Android, iOS and other operating systems.
- Work closely with Team to gather, analyze, refine, document project requirements and specifications.
- Develop mobile (Android, iOS and other OS) applications with well designed, testable, efficient code using internal software development framework.
- Create and maintain well written and transferrable documentation.
- Integrate with back-end services and databases.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in development and testing of new software programs and applications and provide support when required.
- Knowledgeable in the following software version control systems (BITBUCKET, GITHUB, GITLAB)
- Knowledgeable with the use of Google application for business, Google App Engine and online reporting tools i.e. Google Analytics, Apple (iOS App) Analytics, PWiki, Firebase, Web Master Tools, CDNs, e.t.c.
- Brilliant usage of the following Frameworks: CODEIGNITER, LARAVEL, NODE JS, ANGULAR JS, CORDOVA, IONIC, CAKEPHP, ASP.NET MVC, JAVA SPRING, .NET, Xamarin.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian digital payments landscape
- Good understanding of leading practices and trends
- Excellent knowledge of the PCDISS and card applications
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Experience with financial applications
Strong Business Analytical Skills:
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry and the Firm’s products and services
- Methodical and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Strong Work Ethic:
- Ability to multitask and work within stringent timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Highly committed to exceeding expectations and continuous improvement
Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
- Good listening, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated and strong commitment to quality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply