Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Product: Laboratory and Scientific Equipment
- Grow the Kenyan Market Segment into a fast-paced, dynamic operation’.
- Achieve quarterly I annual sales targets as established in the annual Business Plan.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and management capabilities.
- Build Strong Customer Data base.
- Expand the company’s customer and product reach and thus profit revenues.
- Conduct seminar/ Road Shows/ Presentations in Educations institutes, Government Sectors/Semi Government Sectors/ Big Private Sectors.
- Conduct extensive market research prior to starting up business and continue gathering throughout the life of the business.
- Conduct a complete mapping and perform the gap analysis.
- Forecast and prepare the minimum stock to run business smoothly all the time.
- Plan and implement strategy for slow I dead stock items
- Increase market share, revenue, and growth year over year.
- Accurate assessment of a customer to approve the credit worthiness.
- Ensure timely collection of payments from customers.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Chemistry – any stream) with strong sales skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Proven track record of Techno-commercial sales experience with Scientific equipment/solutions
- Knowledge of Chromatography and spectroscopy in quality control/Research environments.
- Exhibit strong business management skills
- Adopt a team approach, work with others in pushing common goals.
- Assessment of marketing opportunities and target market, intelligence.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in English (written and Verbal)
- Working knowledge
- Should have excellent customer relationship skills
- Support to Management for taking informed decisions
- Excellent salesmanship is must
- Must have a passport
- Motor bike driving is an advantage
- Must be fully vaccinated.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.