Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- B.Sc / HND in any relevant experiences
- 8-10 years Proven work experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory (Food and Beverage company)
- Proven work experience in solvent extraction plant preferably
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2021.