Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Channel Sales
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Business Development
- To manage Private client (Mass Affluent) relationships whose portfolio sizes are average of a minimum N20 million by providing investment advice of superior quality and ensuring clients’ investment portfolios are always optimally structured to meet their investment objectives.
- To also manage (Mass Affluent) Channel sales clients who are on their way to attaining HNI status.
- Target average minimum portfolio value N20m
- Sell and cross-sell ARM investment products and services
- To ensure we grow number of high-net-worth clients by seeking referrals from existing clients and through appropriate profiling of prospects.
- These prospects would be derived through personal contacts etc. and would be done with a strategic intent to ensure that we could add value to them.
- To independently develop strategies with your supervisor (based on a thorough understanding of asset management industry and developing trends) to grow the business and maintain the company’s leading position in the industry.
- Grow FUM and Revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a good understanding of the businesses and services – have a strong understanding of ARM’s Groups business and how they interrelate. The end goal is to ensure we offer our clients services suitable to meet their needs.
- Understand the essence of financial planning and how this is essential for client acquisition and management.
- Ensure you have a perfect understanding of the products and services with ARM Investment Managers.
- Ensure you have a good understanding of how capital markets work and a broad understanding of Nigerian Capital Market and also an interest in Global markets.
- Continuous monitoring of developments in the macro-economic environment in general and in the financial service sector in particular with a view to taking advantage of the emerging opportunities and minimize the potential threats to our business e.g. changes in clients’ needs and values, competitor activities, regulatory changes, tax laws etc (The reason for the last 3 points is to ensure that you are able to provide your clients the best services always and also to engage your clients and prospects who need to be aware of events that may affect the current and future value of their investments).
- Ensure a thorough and prompt prospecting of potential clients to achieve a conversion rate that ensures targets for the period are promptly met.
- Provision of Investment Management Service of superior quality designed to meet client’s investment objectives, which will include effectively matching clients’ investment profile with asset allocation recommendations.
- Active involvement in preparation of financial year budget and development & implementation of strategies to achieve this budget.
- Regular communication with your Supervisor & Unit Head, and other team members to keep them updated on business activities and to resolve issues/problems relating to client relations and marketing that may rise from time to time.
- Work closely with supervisor to understand the strategic direction for the business.
- Generation of new and creative ideas for new products development, to broaden the range of investment management services available to existing and potential clients.
- Active involvement and participation in business development and companywide meetings/forums.
- Working as a team player with other teams, departments and companies.
- Continuous update of skills (marketing, investment management, analytical, relationship management and communication) through self-study, financial journals/magazines, internet and formal training programmes.
- Maintaining a professional outlook and conduct at all times to project a positive image for ARM.
- Development of a personal scorecard for current and subsequent financial year in line with the business unit scorecard. Report monthly to supervisor on updates on achievements/ goals set on the score card.
- Any duties or responsibility that may be assigned by your team lead or other senior members of staff.
- B.Sc / HND in relevant disciplines.
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Asset & Investment Management and the Financial Services Industry at large.
- Knowledge of economy, capital markets and global markets.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other spreadsheet applications Generic Skills.
- Good multitasking capabilities.
- Good telephone manners.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation Skills Recommended Qualifications.
- Certified Wealth Management Programme (compulsory).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.