Blue Mool Limited, a Real Estate Firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Grade: Low level
Objective / Purpose:
- Sales Executives are the key point of contract between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products,
- Sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
Job Duties / Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting with clients and exceeding sales goals.
- Maintain accurate records
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations and demonstration to a range of prospective clients and colleagues.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Any other role assigned.
- Functionally Reports To: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Working Relationships: Internal.
Job Specification / Qualifications:
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Administration, Marketing, economics or relevant field
- Proven working experience in Sales.
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Functional / Technical / Competence Requirements:
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with clients.
- Knowledge of report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Ability to work comfortably on a fast paced environment
- The ability to work under pressure
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in English
- Excellence organizational skills
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Attention to Detail
Work Cycle (Hours/ Days):
- Monday – Friday (8.00 am – 5.00 pm).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.