BP Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, an established Cooperative Society that is affiliated with an International Oil Company (IOC), is seeking a highly motivated individual of high integrity for the position below in the Real Estate Department:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job Code: FA – RED – 002
- This position reports directly to the Head, Real Estate.
- The Financial Analyst will synthesize the activities of the technical team to feed into a continuous financial feasibility assessment exercise for ongoing real estate projects
- Lead the development of projects’ budgets with inputs from the technical team
- Identify projects financial risks and articulate same for the benefit of the Head, Real Estate
- Develop financial models for tracking financial feasibility of projects, track project expenses against budgets and produce periodic variance reports analyze projects’ financial information and summarize financial status.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience with the last 3 years in a Real Estate Development firm.
- High proficiency in financial modelling with a real estate bias
- Understanding of the real estate development process and inputs
- Quantitative skills with aptitude for numbers
- Good financial risk perception
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good time management and deadline Oriented
- Confidentiality and high Integrity
Job Title: Architect
Job Code: ARC – RED -003
- This position reports to the Head, Real Estate
- Successful candidate will perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing construction works
- Involvement in new building innovative designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional, aesthetically pleasing, and modern designs.
- B.Sc. in Architecture
- NYSC Certificate
- Registered Professional (NIA, Arcon)
- At least 7 years post NYSC experience in architectural practice
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and other design software (ArchiCAD, Rev IT, etc)
- Ability to produce 3D presentations
- Ability to prepare designs with constraint factors (budget, environmental impact, government regulations etc.)
- Ability to provide oversight on construction projects
- Meet with clients to determine objectives and requirements for structures Able to assist in contractor selection process
- Able to assist with negotiation of construction contract(s)
- Able to interact with other members of project professional team.
Job Title: Accountant
Job Code: ACC – RED – 004
- Reporting directly to the Head, Real Estate, the Accountant will oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions
- In addition, this role will be responsible for developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies aimed at maintaining and strengthening internal control
- This role will also be responsible for financial reporting and controls for all the Real Estate subsidiaries.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting
- Relevant Certification (ICAN, ACA, etc)
- Proven experience as a financial controller, or accounting supervisor with minimum of 5 years post certification experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedure
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Awareness of business trends
- Experience in project accounting
- Familiarity with management accounting specific to real estate
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Good time management and deadline Oriented
- Confidentiality and high Integrity.
Job Title: Health Safety and Environmental Supervisor
Job Code: HSE-RED-005
- This position reports to the Site Manager
- The Health Safety and Environment Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating the day-to-day operation activities of Operators and Technicians and ensuring jobs are completed in a safe and timely manner by providing planning, direction and control of all work activities carried out on company’s facility and in line with the stipulated processes and procedures.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent with additional professional and a Masters NEBOSH level 3 general certificate in occupational health and safety would be an additional advantage.
- Member of recognized industry body (IOSH IEMA, IRCA,) etc.
- Qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems
- At least 7 years and above years experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services management. At least 2 years should be in a supervisory capacity
- Capable of performing risk assessments
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Accident investigation training
- Strong business orientation and analytical skills
- Must be able to interact effectively with the external government agencies and stakeholders with ease
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Job Title: Head, Real Estate
Job Code: HRE – RED – 001
- This position will report to the Cooperative Management Committee (CMC), and be responsible and accountable for the overall operation and management of the real estate unit
- The individual will be expected to set the unit’s overall strategic direction and priorities, and monitor the performance of the unit as well as the performance of each real estate project
- The Head, Real Estate will guide, direct and lead the Executive Management Team (EMT).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Estate Management or related fields
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Estate Management or related field (MBA preferred)
- Non-degree courses in Real Estate Development or Investing a plus
- Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience. The last 5 years must be in Real Estate Development, Real Estate Investment, or Real Estate Finance.
- Western European or US real estate experience, a plus
- Experience in managing staff at upper-middle management level in a medium size company
- Understanding of the economics of real estate
- Understanding of the dynamics of the Nigerian real estate market, particularly residential real estate in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja
- Strong financial analysis skills, including detailed discounted cash flow analysis with Excel or similar programs, and demonstrated ability to analyze complex financial models and structures and evaluate corresponding risks.
- A strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and Curriculum Vitae (CV’s) via e-mail to: [email protected] referencing the Job Code as subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 14th September, 2018.