Brisktrade Offshore is a leading indigenous company established to provide technical solutions to the Nigerian Oil & Gas, Marine, Energy, and Manufacturing Industries. We provide reliable, cutting-edge services from simple or advanced engineering solutions to Integrity Management and Repairs of Oil and Gas assets through to lifetime extension and decommissioning. Our customers rely on us to have reliable data and specialist solutions to manage their assets and we strive to work collaboratively with clients to share best practices, challenge the status quo, and develop innovative solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensure stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost- effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Promote the Company’s services
- Any other responsibility as advised by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in procurement or supply chain management, with a focus on the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience in managing supplier relationships.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not specified