Posted on :
30 Jul, 2012
30 Jul, 2012
Bristow Helicopters – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for training as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. Bristow Helicopters will sponsor successful candidates on Aircraft Engineering training scheme at Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria. The company will only employ candidates upon successful completion of training from NCAT.
Bristow Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Training 2012
Qualification and Experience
Candidates should possess:-
The candidate must meet the following criteria:-
1) Must be of Nigerian Nationality
2) Must be between the ages of 20 – 30 years
3) Must have good inter personal and communication skills.
4) Must be self-motivated and possess ability to work with little or no supervision.
5) Must have the knowledge and basic principles of Engineering Maintenance and an aptitude for Mechanical repairs and Maintenance.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2012
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply online at:www.bristowgroup.com/careers/position.php (Note: when the page opens input: WAS00203 as Job Number and click Search, scroll down and click onCadet Engineer) by sending as an attachment in 1 (PDF) document in not more than 200kbytes :
a) Curriculum Vitae,
b) WASCE & University Certificate,
c) N.Y.S.C. discharge certificate,
d) Original Birth Certificate, (Sworn declaration of age will NOT be accepted) and
e) a covering letter addressed to:
The General Manager,
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited,
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited
Previous applicants need not re-apply