British Ivy Schools, an Independent Educational Facility newly established at Nnewi, Anambra State, offering British and Nigerian curriculum is looking for a highly motivated and focused individual to fill the esteemed position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Job Location: Anambra
Job Contract: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
- Will be the most senior teacher and leader of the school reporting directly to the school administrator.
- Responsible for the education of all pupils, management of staff, school policy making etc. Lead, motivate and manage staff by delegating responsibilities, setting expectations/ targets and evaluating staff performance against them.
- Organise and manage the school, maintain proper order and discipline in the school as well as be in charge of and supervise education of pupils.
- B.Ed. with at least 5 years experience in a Head Teacher position, or NCE with at least 10 years experience in a Head Teacher position.
- The ability to motivate, inspire and raise expectations for all stake holders, including staff and pupils. Excellent organisational and behaviour management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent knowledge and the use of the English Language ( both spoken and written).
- Must be an inspirational and caring leader, with a vision to deliver modern and creative learning to pupils and staff. An exceptionally strong academic record.
- An evidenced commitment to high performing education sector. A commitment to holistic education and promotion of the well being of children.
Highly attractive and comparably with similar schools of the same status
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th July, 2019.