Busy Mind Consult is an HR consulting firm, provides recruitment and other HR services to clients across businesses and sectors, linking candidates to employers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in development of short / medium / long-term business and strategic plan for the Company
- Develop strategy for working with public and private sector to achieve Plan
- Put together tender documents / reports / proposals for public and private sector contracts
- Put together documents / reports / proposals for public and private sector
- registrations for Company
- Forward planning for approvals and expansion of agency services offered in Free Zone
- Liaise with Agencies (e.g. NNPC, NIMASA customs, immigration, Nigerian Ports authority, NEPZA, police etc…) and clients to inform them about
- Ensure that activities are carried out in keeping with the laws of the Federal
- Republic and the procedures of the Free Zone
- Ensure that all Agency activities and services provided to clients are
- captured in a formal document process control system
- Assist in the supervision, control and update all material and document
- control relating to all Agency activities
- Train personnel in the Company that require it on Agency and client
- procedures and needs
- Actively market the services of the Company
Education and Qualifications:
- University Degree in relations to Business Development, Sales, Administration and Marketing related
- Certifications in related Job Role
- NYSC Certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the title of the mail.
6th April, 2023.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.