Busy Minds Consult is an HR consulting firm, providing recruitment and other HR services to clients across businesses and sectors, linking candidates to employers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily inspection of all service equipment’s/utilities in the building (with checklist). Act on all ensuing issues.
- Develop checklists for the assigned facility and monitor same.
- Report back to the Maintenance Manager on regular basis.
- Monitor of all service equipment’s to minimize down time.
- Implementation of all maintenance schedules preplanned for routine maintenance activities.
- Available primary contact to company clients on their facilities issues.
- Assessment of facility maintenance requirements and material estimates for procurements.
- Supervision of all maintenance works and facilities renovations by company contractors to ensure works are done to company defined standards and scopes.
- Solve building maintenance problems should they occur.
- Effective utilization and supervision of the maintenance team consisting of plumbers, electricians, cleaners etc. to achieve good service delivery to the company customers.
- Logging of maintenance activities/breakdowns.
- Attend periodic maintenance department meetings.
- Intermediary between the maintenance team and other departments in the company.
- Follow up with Accounts on maintenance requests, reporting status on a regular basis to (FMM).
- Record keeping of job cards for each flat.
- Record keeping of expenditure for each flat.
- Record keeping and updating of service history of all company plant & equipment.
- Inventory control.
- Provide HSE admin support to the department staff and assist with producing reports on HSE.
- Perform all other maintenance, mechanical and administrative duties as assigned by Line Manager.
- Assist in sourcing for contractors and materials for procurement.
- Assist in monitoring of staff attendance and collation of attendance registers for HR.
- Regular checks on building HSE and security related measures to ensure compliance with standards.
- Assist in monitoring of diesel levels in facilities and all other duties as assigned or required by Line Manager.
Education and Qualifications
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- IOSH Safety in construction management
- CSCS Card
- First Aid (3-day course)
- 10 years work experience in the FM/Maintenance industry, preferable maintenance.
- Previous experience working in Nigeria or West Africa would be beneficial.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.