Cambel Shipping Logistics Service Limited is an independent NIGERIAN based freight forwarding & logistics organisation providing international Sea, Air & Road transportation services. With representation all over the worlds Cambel Shipping Logistics Service Limited is delivering a complete range of shipping services, designed to fit the transportation requirements of all products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sea Freight Coordinator
- Applicant must have basic knowledge of customs clearance and must be familiar with the sea port.
- Applicant must have good knowledge of clearing documentation and processes
- Managing Sea import and export shipments of the company.
- Coordinating and monitoring all field officers.
- Monitors all sea deliveries to assure scheduled timetables and planned deliveries are met to help manage volume and work load.
- Providing reports to management to show carrier metrics and vendor performance.
- Maintaining all shipping records and reporting.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities.
- Recognize and resolve day to day Sea operational issue
- Ability to read and interpret clearing documents and other vital documents.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints regulatory agencies.
- Ability to compute rate, ration, and percent and to draw and interpret spreadsheets.
- Ability to deal with problems involving.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title, “Sea Freight Coordinator”, as the subject of the mail.