Casafina Capital Limited is a privately held, Africa originated and globally focused financial service and alternative asset management firm. We provide technology driven innovative financing and wealth creation solutions targeting consumer lending, SME lending, mortgage and real estate development financing. We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates in the following role. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
REF Code: CCL/HRO- 2019
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategy, policies and procedures in line with organisation business strategies and in full compliance to the Nigerian labour law.
- Develop annual training plan for employees and facilitate trainings as may be suitable.
- Create a positive and friendly work environment where employees can thrive.
- Execute effective and efficient HR responsibilities such as recruitment, employee onboarding, employee relations, payroll administration, disciplinary process etc.
- Minimum educational level of B.Sc./HND in Administration, Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Human Resources officer is mandatory.
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- The fixed salary and other benefits are very attractive!
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: [email protected] Please indicate the Ref Code of the position you are applying for in the subject of your email. Failure to comply with this would nullify your application.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 8th November, 2019