Cerner Consult is an international education consulting firm with our headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. We process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
- A seasoned professional to head the sales and business development department. Must be able to close new business for the company. Develop solid relationship with all our customers.
- A successful candidate will have a track record of leading a sales unit and meeting assigned targets.
- The Head of Sales is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Lead sales in assigned territory and ensure sales targets are met
- Introduce one new market segment that contribute 10% revenue of total revenue
- The Head of Sales is tasked with establishing and overseeing the adoption of departmental vision and values, which forms part of the work culture.
- The head of Sales will plays a mentorship role to all positions within the sales department, assisting in the execution of duties upon request and honing their professional skills so to improve performance on the job
- Creates and implements sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI’s for the business.
- Create marketing strategies to help achieve sales targets of CreditRegistry.
- Develop customer retention strategy and there is strong trust relationships with subscribers.
- Initiate campaign strategies for products and services.
- Increase number of institutions using, volume of usage and variety of products ordered.
- Work on account management plans with the relationship managers
- Provide periodic competitive intelligence and customer feedback.
- Demonstrate customer satisfaction by providing reports on key indicators.
- Demonstrate thorough/in-depth understanding of company products and services by the number of cross selling of products to existing customers.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer and supervising manager.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, HND or OND with 1 to 3 years of experience.
Salary: N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th December, 2021.