Chef Eros & Company – A fast growing food business with 5 (Five) brands based in Lekki, Lagos is currently seeking to fill the role of a Head Chef who will be responsible for controlling and directing the food preparation process as well as constructing menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings and approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant companies for food orders.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND in Culinary Science or related fields with 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Head Chef in a huge establishment
- Outstanding cooking skills.
- Real creativity when it comes to food.
- An ability to create menus that are innovative and profitable.
- A deep understanding of ingredients and produce.
- The capacity to work under extreme pressure.
- Excellent leadership and management.
- The ability to delegate tasks.
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software)
- Credentials in health and safety training.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Head Chef” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2021.