Incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products.Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 28th July, 2023.