Posted on :
2 May, 2011
MIFE Construction Nigeria Limited provides a broad spectrum of engineering services which include the building of roads, bridges, and civil works on oil drilling locations. MIFE Construction is a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor with a number of heavy civil engineering projects throughout the country. As a result of expansion in the activities of this company we now have an opening for the following positions:
Job Title: CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Description and Activities
Performing engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, bridges, harbours, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, oil wells, water and sewage systems, and waste disposal units. Includes architectural, structural, traffic, ocean, and geo-technical engineering skills and expertise Materials quantity control and variance check.
Qualification and Experience:
• HND or BSC in civil engineering with practical experience in construction of oil drilling locations for major oil companies in Nigeria or abroad
• Not less than 30 years of age
• 5-8 years post qualification experience
• Working knowledge of surveying and dredging will be an added advantage
• Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings, architectural drafting and design and develop finer details accordance with the set guidelines.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft projects such as PRIMAVERA & also Microsoft excel
• Must be Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) competent
• COREN certified or other professional qualification is an added advantage
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages, Internet etc.
LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT
SALARY: VERY ATTRACTIVE, THOUGH NEGOTIABLE
Method of Application:
Application Deadline is May 10th, 2011
For Engineers with a proven track record in Quarry operations, D5 and D3 drilling machine by Atlas Copco.
Please send your CV to [email protected]