Clayfields & Harrow Limited – We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers. We are looking for people who have the drive and passion as we do to help build a world class facility management organization.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Support Officer
Reference No: BSO001
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration, Communications
Industries: Admin, Office & Support, Facilities & Property Management
- The business support officer is required to provide operations and office management support while providing project support on facilities services at different locations.
- In the role of a business support officer in the organization you will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting all managers and staff to facilitate smooth running of the organization.
- The candidate will work with departments to maintain office systems, including data management and liaising with consultants and contractors as necessary in order to obtain necessary information.
- An experienced business support officer will coordinate the response to all complaints and correspondence from clients of the organization; ensuring responses are in line with the organizations procedures.
- The candidate will provide cover for all support areas including the reception area, cleaners, technicians and drivers.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of 2:1.
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 2-3 year experience as business support officer, administrative officer within a facility management firm.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office package.
- Strong multitasking abilities, team player and result oriented.
- Previous facilities management experience highly advantageous.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship throughout all levels of the organization.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work constructively.
- Must be an effective communicator with a positive outlook able to use initiative.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Coordinate the overall operations of the organization in the assigned sites.
- Assist in driving sales and revenue growth of the organization through repeat business and referrals from clients and generating additional income initiatives.
- Managing clients, subcontractors and other site staff.
- Oversee the activities of the site supervisors and technicians in assigned site.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction by checking that agreed work by staff or client has been completed satisfactorily and following up on deficiencies.
- Assisting in implementing training strategies to improve the overall capabilities and competences of site supervisors, and site workers/officers.
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility.
- Prepare weekly and monthly site operations report for the Head of Operations.
- Ensure proper handling and maintenance of tools and machine at site.
- Overseeing Quality Control and Health & Safety matters on site.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in facilities management.
- Excellent leadership/supervisory skill.
- Great organization and coordination ability.
- Team work and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office packages especially MS Excel and MS Word.
- Analytical /Problem solving Skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Effective time management skills.
Job Title: Employee Management Team Lead
Reference No: EM001
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration, Human Resources
Industries: Admin, Office & Support, Human Resources
- Clayfields & Harrow, a leading facility management company is seeking to hire a proactive and solution oriented Employee Management Team Lead to provide oversight and lead employees in accordance to set policies and procedures.
- This position manages all employees of the organization and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees in the organization.
- The candidate will be required to develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- The candidate will provide HR support and solutions to all employees of the company at different facility locations. The job role entails working with people across different job functions and business areas, the candidate will require drive and ambition to continue an exciting career in a fast-paced organization.
- The candidate will administer performance review programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization.
- Candidate will be involved in collecting and analyzing data, evaluating information and systems and drawing conclusions.
- The employee management team lead reports to the head of human resources.
- At least 2-3 years professional experience in human resource management within a fact paced organization.
- Good understanding of HR practices and in depth understanding of the HR service delivery model.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, show initiative and work aggressively to meet deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project); technology savvy.
- Good judgment, strong common sense, and excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and solution-oriented, solid analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically.
- Ability to work independently and seamlessly integrate activities with other teams when needed.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.