The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coca-Cola Senior Content Lead
Job ID: R-90750
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
What You’ll Do for Us
- Author and align key stakeholders to Integrated Marketing Experience (IMX) briefs.
- Lead agency briefings for Consumer and Shopper content and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Provide guide adherence throughout the Integrated Marketing Experience process: (and when needed, evolution of) the strategy among internal teams and external agency partners; identify opportunities to bring consumer research and data into the process.
- Help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Africa Operating Unit (where applicable) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers.
- Positions the brand for future growth and can ultimately inspire differentiated marketing communications.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Related Work Experience: Minimum 5-7 years of experience working in a strategic marketing capacity; experience working at and with world-class creative agencies and track record of inspiring big (ideally award-winning) creative thinking a plus.
- Ability to lay the strategic foundation needed to spark, evaluate, measure and optimize creative ideas that comprise a brand’s annual marketing efforts in a way that delivers business growth and consumer value.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner.
- Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies.
Interested and qualified candidates should: