The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
- As a recruiter, it’s always critical to look at the glass from a half-full perspective. If you believe that getting results and achieving goals are most important when it comes to finding qualified candidates, we want you to join our team! Since Coca-Cola is recognized as the world’s most valuable brand and is associated with happiness, we need someone who can help us find candidates who will continue to help us lead the beverage industry.
- You’ll own the hiring strategy for your business/es and hustle to hire the brightest and most creative minds in the world. You’ll also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best talent, because we know that there’s always a better way – from generating a candidate pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you’ll be one of the go-to individuals when it comes to managing the entire candidate recruitment process for your business/es. We’re looking for a creative, driven individual who has compelling interpersonal skills and also the ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by consulting with key stakeholders, providing thought leadership, expertise and guiding effective talent decisions
- Pre-screen and develop slate of candidates by conducting initial phone screens; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements and determining next steps
- Utilize data analytics to drive talent acquisition decisions, recommendations and consultation (i.e. recruitment reporting) as well as to provide predictive analysis to the organization on where we should invest from a recruitment perspective
- Supports Coca-Cola’s diversity initiatives and objectives by attracting diverse talent by building and maintaining rapport with various communities, universities, alumni, agencies, recruiters, and non-profit organizations
- Ensures compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations ensuring goals for candidate slate mix are met for each position
- Develops a full understanding of, and utilizes, reporting features of recruiting systems, including requisition reports, candidate status reports, etc. to be effective
- Identify, develop, and implement sourcing initiatives that result in sufficient volume of quality talent to meet workforce needs within the respective client groups
- Create and drive non-traditional, innovative recruitment methods and lead managing sourcing events to insure continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source hard to fill roles.
- Consult on Integrated People Plan (forecasting) process for business/es to develop appropriate and sustainable solutions
- Ensure recruitment strategy is closely integrated with our talent management practices (i.e. building external pipelines based on the outcomes of succession planning, creating external talent pools for critical roles) in order to leverage internal talent channels
- Proactively provide deep external insights to the business on the markets within the business/es (i.e. demographic trends, employment projections) and ensure that these are integrated into the People Development Forum to support effective planning as well as with our hiring strategy
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & interview management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Significant experience of influencing leaders across various disciplines/functions
- Strong analytical capability, with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between the business/es candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Aware of key business trends related to employment, and how competitive the recruiting environment is
- Experience of effective implementation of recruitment initiatives, tools, and processes
- Strong sourcing skillset and pipeline building capability
- Demonstrated ability to source talent across multiple geographies is plus
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Human Resources.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum 7+ years of work experience with a minimum of 5+ year’s direct recruiting experience (full lifecycle and sourcing). Direct work experience as a talent acquisition professional in a complex global corporate recruiting environment and/or executive search firm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply