Convergence LP is a full spectrum Commercial Law Practice in the heart of Lekki. We are currently seeking a competent and experienced candidate to join our growing practice, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be well experienced in litigation, corporate and commercial matters and would be involved in all aspects of Litigation Practice & Management of Court Cases. He/She must have exceptional client custom and relationship management skills and must be keen on legal research and policy development. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- 3 – 5 years post-call legal professional experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools and other legal research sites.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong desire for research
- Experience in drafting legal and business documents.
- Administrative and managerial experience preferred
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2020.