Corporate Headhunters is a Human Resources Consulting Company in the business of recruiting and placement of technical, executive and administrative personnel for Oil & Gas, Industrial, Technology as well as Service-Oriented Industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job: Senior Environmental Analyst
- Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Environmental Analyst is responsible for the planning of ESIA and RAP projects, developing quality assurance processes, monitor project implementation and measure performance based on deliverables and KPIs.
- He/She reviews reports of specialists on specific project teams, compiles and harmonise reports in accordance with applicable procedures, guidelines or templates.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensures implementation of strategies focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Evaluation of capability of specialist team.
- Review of client’s requirements against the organizations capability and provide support for tendering process.
- Development of guide documents for specialists in various disciplines.
- Preparation of work plan for ESIA and RAP studies based on thorough analysis of conditions in project areas.
- Coordination of ESIA reporting, reviewing specialist reports
Ensures effective management of Projects, focusing on quality control:
- Effective application of Results-based management (RBM) tools, establishment of management targets (BSC);
- Introduction of performance indicators, success criteria, cost recovery, targets and milestones.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social/Natural Sciences, Engineering or related fields.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in ESIA, providing team coordination, compiling and reviewing reports;
- Experience in the usage of computers and MS office, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Experience in the application of World Bank Safeguard Policies in Africa.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Ability to speak Hausa Language and/or French will be a big advantage
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the organization’s values and ethical standards;
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of the organization;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race and age sensitivity and adaptability:
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
- Knowledge Management and Learning:
- Promotes a knowledge sharing and learning culture;
- Good knowledge on development issues;
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development
- Development and Operational Effectiveness:
- Thorough knowledge of the EIA Act and operational process of the EIA in Nigeria;
- Good knowledge of the World Bank Safeguard Policies
- Ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting;
- Strong IT skills and ability to affect staff behavioral/ attitudinal change positively.
- Management and Leadership:
- Builds strong relationships with clients and actors;
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback,
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV’s in Ms Word format to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018.
Note: Do not apply if you are not qualified.