Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of Real Estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Responsible to prospect sales and provide a viable client list to the Marketing team which can be converted in the sales of houses and land within crovation Limited’s portfolio.
- To provide at least 50 viable sales prospective clients to the Branch Head on a monthly basis.
- To follow up on prospective clients
- To make sales and achieve sets sales target when or if required
- To send weekly report and total clients /prospective clients schedule for the week to the Branch Head
- Any other task as instructed by the Branch Head, Lekki.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations procedure and process manual(s)
- Standards, includes work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
Qualification & Experience
- An OND or its equivalent in Estate Management, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 years experience as a Direct Sales Agent in Real Estate or Property Development marketing or a similar position
- Applicants from Surulere axis would be preferred.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Knowledge of target market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Must be computer literate
- Comportment and confidence (complemented by humility),
- Good marketing/selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated copies of their Resumes to: [email protected]