Cuso International is a North American leading international development agency that works through volunteers to overcome poverty, operating in Nigeria for more than 60 years. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Organizational Development Advisor
Location: Ogoja, Cross River
Job type: Full time
Start Date: November 2023
Placement Length: 6 Months
The Volunteer’s Role
- As a volunteer, You will bring your experience to support capacity building amongst staff of selected partner.
- organization; Atem Foundation to improve all internal and external communication skills and ability to mobilize resources.
- As a volunteer, you will play an important role in the review of organizational strategy, communication and partnership strategy for selected partner organization(s) to build capacity in staff, and to mobilize financial resources locally and externally for programming.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Carry out an organizational Capacity Assessment Process for the ministry.
- Facilitate the development of a capacity-building plan.
- Manage the process of change management, workforce management and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Project Management or Communications.
- 2-3 years experience in an NGO in a managerial position.
- Language Requirements: English Level 4-Advanced
Interested and qualified candidates should: