If you have a high level of energy, motivation and confidence, then you will feel right at home in this dynamic and professional team environment.
- Develop sales strategies to ensure achievement of sales targets, by understanding market requirements, company objectives, and solution capabilities.
- Utilize a consultative solutions sales approach to identify client needs and present the solution.
- Develop and manage a qualified pipeline of targeted opportunities on a continual basis.
- Manage assigned accounts by building strong relationships with customers, gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and long term goals, informing customers of new developments related to our services and solutions, facilitating troubleshooting, and resolution of problems.
- Participate in solution demonstrations and presentations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience in the sale and marketing of Professional Services and Solutions is required.
- Excellent communicative, presentation and interpersonal skills. Makes compelling presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Outstanding telephone sales skills. Exceptional ability to generate leads by prospecting and cold calling will be an integral part of your day in this position.
- Close the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Has a successful track record working with sales organizations to achieve and exceed their sales goals. Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively.
- Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings. Easily adjust the message to match the audience.
- Takes initiative and pursues opportunities. Self-motivated and excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Experience selling using consultative and solution selling techniques.
- Proven track record in identifying enterprise opportunities, building a predictable pipeline and forecast, and closing complex sales.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
To apply click here: http://jobsngr.com/talentscout/job/3/customer-service-specialist