Dangote Petroleum Refinery – A state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fetilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2018 Engineering/ Post-Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be wiling to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
- Not more than 30 years on the 1st of August, 2018.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Engineering Graduates/Post Graduates in the discipline of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation/Control/Automation/Electronics Engineering.
- The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, pyschometric test, IQ tests and individual interviews.
- The successful applicants would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply