Danjuma tutors are passionate teachers, we are part of a community, we love what we do and we excel in all we do. We ensure that we help you to achieve your goals and grow your business as an exceptional teacher. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Sales and Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
Job Title: Telesales Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describes Danjumatutors services, in order to persuade potential clients to engage our Tutor’s services.
- Call prospective clients from operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Explain service information and price quotations.
- Obtain client information such as name, email address, learner details, class details and enter orders into computers.
- Engage prospective leads via Whatsapp, Email and Calls to follow-up until the deal is closed
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective clients
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Creating and updating activity reports.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.