Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard. We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Subsea Operations Superintendent
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall be in-charge of follow-up of the installation engineering activities and the implementation of safe and sound installation procedures.
- He shall implement, organize and follow-up Contractor marine spreads inspection and audit plan. Enforce and supervise marine spread upgrade plans whenever identified as required. Timely mobilize the appropriate contractor marine spreads, indusive of pre-mobilization inspections..
- He shall manage the offshore representatives on the OIMR (Offshore Inspection, Maintenance & Repairs) vessels and organize appropriate meetings and reporting to allow a proper supervision of the offshore activities.
- He shall enforce sufficient reporting process for the activities performed on and from the vessel to allow decision-making process to be done at the appropriate level within Client organization in accordance with applicable Delegation of Authority (DOA).
- He shall participate in clarification and responses to Contractor queries and requests for waivers issued for the activities performed on the vessel in accordance with project procedures.
- He shall ensure proper liaison with the rest of the OW ECP and Client organization to guaranty adequate coordination within the team fur offshore activities. Particular attention will be paid to liaise on a regular basis and as needed with the Drilling and completions, Field Operations Subsea Engineers, HSE Engineer and the SIMOPS Coordinators on the FPSO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent (Generalist, Mechanical, Marine..)
- Minimum of 10 years verifiable offshore experience of sub-sea system installation/construction activities involving simultaneous operations in oil & gas of production environment (Drilling/Completions/Installation) including at least 2 years working aboard an OIMR vessel Previous experience working on a Clients asset will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2020.