MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Communication Analyst
- Liaise with relevant departments and units to ensure seamless use of digital media.
- Develop work implementation plan, ensuring it is in alignment with the business strategy of the segment.
- Monitor projects and ensure they are delivered to budget and on time.
- Manage relationship with Finance and ensure funds are available for projects in line with budget.
- Work with individual units (corporate communications, consumer marketing, product marketing, business intelligence, customer relations etc) to build brand strength, ensuring a consistent positive brand visibility online.
- Monitor and evaluate relevant media agencies, incorporating revenue generation schemes in DIGITAL and other media campaigns.
- Manage company expectations and standards for property owners.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Travel at short notice
Experience & Training
- At least 4 years work experience in Marketing/Advertising
- At least 2 years experience in New Media/Digital/Content Management
- Marketing experience, either on the client’s side or the agency’s side.
- Specialist in emerging marketing techniques, with a clear understanding of online advertising platform and relevant performance metrics for each digital platform
- BA, B.Ed, HND, B.Sc or B.Tech.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online