An IT/Digital company that offers services in the areas of technology support, network infrastructure and service assurance is currently looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager.
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The Digital Project Manager takes responsibility from start to finish project management of digital deliverables. This may involve working directly with clients, or in partnership with other agencies.
- The Digital Project Manager works with a defined group of projects and clients, and supports the achievement of revenue targets and other financial metrics.
- Controls and implements the delivery of digital products for a broad range of clients.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time whilst making sure they’re on time and on budget whilst liaising with the clients and keeping them informed and up to date on each project.
- Updating design and development teams with details of all projects underway and manages them through to completion.
- Single point of contact for clients day-to-day during the project life-cycle.
- Scope definition through creation of the Project Initiation Document and management of effective change management control during projects.
- Leadership of the project team, holding project stand-up.
- Work with the Client Services team to support new work proposals and create project plans.
- Participation in weekly scheduling meetings and requesting project resources in advance of dates required
- Assist in the recruitment and general performance appraisal of the project staff
Skills and Requirement
- 7+ years project management experience with around 5 years in the IT/Digital industry.
- Understanding of how software and websites are developed.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience of planning projects
- Highly motivated and motivating individual with leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder management (at senior level)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to recognize and manage project risks, issues and dependencies through to resolution
- Experience of delivering both design projects and technical web based for web solutions to required time, budget and quality
- Weekly reporting on project progress against schedule and budget
- Above all, a proactive and enthusiastic nature is essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below