Dominion Christian Centre, an online Outreach is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
- Ultimately, as a Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- BSc / HND in any relevant field
- Have a zeal to do God’s work
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2021.