Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (Back-end)
- Talented software developer needed to create and maintain secure and functional software in an organization by providing quality coding solutions both for simple applications and complex information systems.
- As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including;
- Develop, test and implement new software programs.
- Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
- Main focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers.
- Develop functional and sustainable web and mobile applications with clean codes
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems.
- Test codes periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field. A minimum of 4 years practical experience is required for this position.
- Previous relevant experience as a software developer, programmer, back-end developer or similar position.
- Ability to program in languages such as C++. C#, Java, PHP, Python etc.
- Knowledge of modern software design principles (SOA, DDD, etc.)
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Abstract thinking.
- Coding skills.
- Active listening.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills.
- Keen attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2020.