eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results. We invite application for:
Job Title: eHealth Africa Internship Program – H2 2023
Location: Kano / Abuja
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Employment Type: Internship
- The purpose of this internship program is to promote employability through providing an opportunity for work experience to recent graduates from and university students in career transition.
- It is also an avenue to help develop leadership competencies and promote the participation of women in decision-making roles in key development spaces.
The Interns will provide technical and administrative support to the following departments in the following locations:
- Human Resources – Kano
- ICT Services – Helpdesk Management – Kano
- Internal Audit – Kano
- New Business Development – Kano
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research – Kano / Abuja
- ICT Services – Systems & Administration – Kano
- Software Engineering – Kano
- Communications – Kano / Abuja
- Program Delivery (Project Management)- Kano & Abuja
- Geographic Information System (GIS) – Kano / Abuja
- Data Analysis – Kano / Abuja
- Operations – Facility – Kano, Abuja & Borno
- Operations – Engineering – Kano
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC) – Abuja & Kano
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent in relevance to developmental studies.
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
- 1 to 2 years experience in the relevant department field.
Interested and qualified candidates should: