eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Web (Django) Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a long-term Python Web Developer with experience using Django (most preferred) and Flask frameworks while working with little or no supervision.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with the foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability, and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Qualification and Skills
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related subject.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of experience.
- Django (preferred), Pyramid, or Flask frameworks.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to work effectively with great attention to detail & highly organized.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts, and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
- Must reside in Abuja
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 19th July, 2023.
- Applications are to be made using the link above, Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- Applicants without these may not be considered.
- This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid