Ehiton Global Services Limited is an indigenous Maritime, Construction, and Oil and Gas Servicing company established in 2017, providing strategic business solutions to our clients in the oil and gas industry.
We seek to engage an experienced, intelligent and smart individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Warri, Delta
- Optimize workflow procedures in the office by supporting colleagues and executives with planning and distributing information. Receive and direct calls to desired or appropriate extension.
- Take minutes, draft resolutions and follow up on actions from meetings
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Manage office space and property as well as personnel administration
- Oversee public relations and some aspects of financial management.
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- Logging or processing bills or expenses.
- Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings.
- Maintain diaries and perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, typing, preparing and collating reports, Filings, scheduling appointments, conferences, teleconferences, travel, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files and providing information to callers.
Although this area of work is open to all graduates with minimum of an OND in all discipline. However the following subjects may be preferred but will not be criteria for selection:
- Office Management and Technology
- Secretariat studies
- Business and management studies.
- Work experience as a secretary or administrative officer, familiarity with office organization and optimization Techniques,
You will need to have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft power point,
- Management skills
- Team working skills
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- A sound grasps of corporate governance issues
- A commercial frame of mind.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work
- The ability to priorities work and to work well under pressure
- The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills
- A diplomatic approach and the confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV’s to: [email protected] with position applied for as the subject heading.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2018.
Note: The company will not provide accommodation or relocation expenses for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.