Environmental Development and Family Health Organization (EDFHO) is a registered charitable, non-profit, humanitarian, non-governmental Organization established in 1998 with head office at Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. The organization presently works in about six states of Nigeria covering four geopolitical zones.
Environmental Development and Family Health Organization (EDFHO) is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Account Clerk
- Responsible to Finance and Administrative Officer.
- Establish and maintain financial and management procedures for EDFHO projects.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as relating to financial Rules and Regulation.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulation and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval.
- Make regular reports to donors on income, expenditure and any variation from budgets.
- Ensure that all financial reporting obligations are met in relation to submission for funding, for grant aid, for contract and any other initiatives.
- S/He must have a minimum of National Diploma in Accountancy, or related field.
- The idea candidate will be highly proficient in the use of computer, particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word.
- Experience in NGO accounting and ability to use accounting softwares will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Ovc Programme Officer
- Responsible to programme Manager.
- Provide technical leadership in integrated OVC services.
- Provide technical guidance in terms of OVC service provision; capacity development and mentoring of community volunteers and care givers; provision of technical support to LGA social welfare units on a range of OVC issues; provide support for documenting best practices and knowledge management in OVC.
- He/She will hold a degree in Public Health or Social Sciences with at least two years of practical experience in OVC programming.
- This is a contract based position till September 2018 with possibility of renewal.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and a Cover Letter (not to exceed one page) addressing each of the competency requirements for the desired position to: [email protected]
- Documents should be in MSword or PDF format only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 29th October, 2017.