eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our Client is a Nigerian eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of cutting-edge fashion and accessories and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content to our customers. Due to expansion, they have openings for a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Job Opening ID: ERJ585
- Ability to type and perform data entry with speed and accuracy.
- Update database information to reflect most current source information.
- Good proofreading skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Should have worked in an office setting, providing clerical support.
- Prior experience using a computer terminal for data entry preferred.
- Follow established practices or standards for the input and presentation of information.
- Ability to sustain concentration for extended periods of time.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Assist with routine office duties such as typing, filing, record maintenance as workload permits
- Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
Key Requirements (Must-Haves)
- Must be a graduate with NYSC certificate.
- 6 months – 1 year minimum Data Entry work experience.
- Must understand that this is a startup and be willing to put in their hours for the company.
- Should be willing to start small and grow big
- A computer literate.
- Must have Datat Entry in a work environment before.
- Microsoft Office (Excel in particular).
- Young and seeking experience.
- A good command of Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom.
- Must have a functional personal computer for work use.
- Work Hours 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday.
0 – 1,000,000 P/A.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Click here to Apply
Note: Consideration is on first come basis AND only qualified applications will be responded to.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2018.